“Change really isn’t as hard as we thought if we capture people’s interest and give them enjoyable, worthwhile experiences.”
Over the next few posts I will be looking at how you lead change based on Fullan’s Five components of leading through change. I am a big fan of Fullan’s work and in my last school in particular used this model to form our new strategic plan with the entire school community.
Some questions to consider:
- Does this or would this model help you to lead change?
- What do you understand by ‘moral purpose’?
- What do you understand by ‘reculturing’?
- ‘What do you understand by ‘coherence making’?
- Do people in your organisation resist change? If so why?